Get Rid of Dark Circles under Eyes
Nothing is more unsightly than dark circles under eyes. These dark under eye circles makes a person look older than their stated age and makes them look tired. Allergies, eczema, nasal congestion and the thinning skin due to age can all contribute to dark circles. Whatever the reason for those dark circles under your eyes, they can be treated naturally using natural home remedies. Natural Remedies that remove dark circles under eyes are fairly easy to find.
Home Remedies for under Eye Dark Circles
Whatever the reason for those black circles under your eyes, they can be cured easily with some natural remedies. Here are some home remedies for treating dark under eye circles to enhance your beauty.
1. To get rid of black eye circles, apply a paste made from a teaspoon of tomato juice, half teaspoon lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder, and a pinch of gram flour. Apply this preparation once or twice a day for a week to fade away dark circle.
2. Applying crushed mint leaves around the eyes can also reduce black circles. This remedy can be used two times a day to cure the stubborn dark circles under eyes effectively.
3. Close your eyes and cover your eyelids with slices of raw potato or cucumber for 15-20 minutes. This will drain the stress from the eyes and cool it down. This is an effective way of removing dark circles.
4. Prepare a thick paste of turmeric, tomato juice, lentils, and lemon juice. Apply this remedy twice daily to get rid of dark eye circles.
5. Grind nutmeg with milk and make a paste. Apply this paste on the black circles. This is one of the good home remedies for black circles under eyes.
6. Cold milk also helps a lot to reduce eyes dark circles and dry skin around eyes. Place cotton wool swabs dipped in cold milk on closed eyes for 10-15 minutes daily before sleeping.
7. Cotton balls soaked in rose water, and kept over the eyes daily, helps remove dark color and cools the eyes.
8. Tea bags are found to be very effective as far as curing dark circles is concerned. Apply cool tea bags on the top of each eye for 20 minutes everyday.
9. Do a regular under eye massage using almond oil or coconut oil for 15 minutes. This is a very effective natural and safe treatment for removing dark circles under eyes. It also removes under eye wrinkles.
10. The acupressure point for eyes is on the mount below the index finger of your palms. Gently pressing this mount will enhance eye sight and also remove dark circles under eye.
11. You may develop dark circles below the eyes because of the harmful rays of the sun. Hence, protect your eyes from the sun by wearing sunglasses.
12. Proper rest and 6 to 8 hours of sleep is very essential to avoid dark circles.
13. Dehydration may be the cause of black circles under eyes, so drinking plenty of water help in reducing dark circles.
These were some of the effective home remedies to get rid of dark circles under your eyes naturally. You can follow any one of these natural remedies to remove dark circles easily